It is important to balance managing your healthcare with trying to remain as safe as possible during this time. I am currently offering counseling through a variety of options: in-person, by phone, or video. The best choice for you depends upon a variety of factors, including your specific mental health needs as well as your risk-level for being more severely impacted by COVID-19. The following procedures are being followed at my office:
- Individuals who are sick or who have knowingly been exposed to anyone sick are being asked to not come to the office for at least 2 weeks.
- High-touch surfaces are continually disinfected throughout the day.
- Clients are scheduled so that no one should be in the waiting room at the same time.
- No contact payment is an option.
- Seating is arranged to maintain approximately 6 feet of distance between us.
I am committed to helping you navigate through this difficult time. Thank you and stay well.